Pages

May 18, 2009

29 mar 09 exp

1) A chinese person got interested seeing the books(rare thing in book distribution)
 & he asked " is it Good for the body ?"
I said YES :)
" Do i have to pay for it ?" i replied " we ask for donations"
"Then i won't take the book " ...... miserly person.
As he walked away Ramanand Sakha Pr & Chandra Pr felt compassionate
& said " Let give him the book" ....It is rare to see a chinese interested !
So i ran to him & as he was sitting in his Car I gave him the book 
"This is For you "
He said "Now i will donate" He took out 1$ from his pocket & 1$ from his wife's purse 
& gave me the 2$ donation .
I said to myself "It was worth running !" 
 
2)A person bought a Spanish bhagavad gita & said " I like these books because......."
He turned to the picure of HDG Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Maharaj & said " This guy is smart . I like him"
We donot know how come he has come in contact with HDG Bhaktisiddhanta Maharaj?
But surely his little appreciation for a pure devotee has gained him immense spiritual benefit (sukruti)
to take up KCON in near future.

No comments: