Pages

Aug 20, 2012

Give me my 5$ back


Last time i went for book distribution at Santa cruzs busy street.
 
  •  I showed Bhagavad gita to a person & gave a short presentation . He took it for 5$ & said that one his favorite inspirational speaker had mentioned about BG so he is buying it .    As he was going away i said that " This book talks about things which even time cannot destroy" .    He seemed to like it & said " WOW " .......... " but Give me my 5$ back !!!!!!"   i got surprised ,did i say something wrong.    then he added " I would like to give you 10$ for what you said, enlightened me !!!" .......... That gave me BIG relief.
  •  Vinod Pr had made a vow to distribute 100 books & he did it with his enthusiastic simple presentation of book packs to everyone he met.     Sri Govindutta pr used his expert logic & presentation in somehow distributing the books to everyone he met.    Himanshu pr somehow had students as his audience & he successfully distributed books to them after long philosophical discussions.    Rajaram pr very patiently handled all those who came near the book table.    & As usual i had to pray to Lord Caitanya to send the right persons to me to get the books, which he mercifully answered & thus i was allowed to take part in Transcendental book distribution.

No comments: