Pages

Nov 5, 2009

Mayapur Dham memories

I had a great experience at my first Mayapur Yatra for last 2 weeks.
It was a life changing experience

After nearly hearing 100-120 lectures on gaurlila for last one year it was thrilling to be
at the exact locations where the pastimes took place.As i visited each place all pastimes
related to that place whirled in my mind & instant prayers came to my heart.

I was amazed & grateful that there exists a place where all your desires can be fullfilled.
My burning heart finally felt solace at Mayapur .
I helped in the prasadam serving team whenever possible(4500 devotees were in yatra!!) & kept singing Vaishnava songs in our long travels to places

I had some great mercy bestowed on me at dham , some are as follows.
--- got to cook for Prabhupad dissapperance day in earthen pots on traditional fire stove (some 1400 offerings were offered on that day)
--- got to personally serve , my Gurumaharaj HH Radhanath Mah ( a mercy planned by Lord Jaganath . I was praying for it)
--- i was chanting at Srivas angan & my mind just filled with all pastimes of Lord Caitanya & i felt happiness & gratitude to chant in the very courtyard that Lord Caitanya displayed Maha bhava.Suddenly the pujari at the temple came to me & invited me to honor the raj bhoga prasad of Srivas Angan I was surprised Why me ?? ,with a grateful heart i accepted the prasad which consisted of the rice & read pumpkin & yellow pumkin sabji & sweet rice & dal & makhan (for the first time i Iiked the makhan & its softness & tasty feature confirmed me why krishna likes it so much ?)
--- At Murari Guptas house the pujari gave me sweet rice prasad Again i thought WHY me ??

The Dham truly stands to its glory.It was so nice to practice KCON without any distress from mind & senses & materialistic people.
I cried with great feeling when i left Dham.






No comments: