Pages

Nov 25, 2009

book distribution experience (MSF of 20000)

1) I met a Christian woman in her mid age & she started asking me what does faith means to you ? do you believe that Jesus died for you ?according to my understanding of christian faith i answered her.She accepted my answers.She started saying about her testimony in experience of God & was crying while saying this.i encouraged her & said that you are blessed by Jesus to have your broken heart mended by him.Please continue in your faith.She then asked what is your concept of God , i showed her Krsnas photo & said he is revealed as God in Vedic scriptures.She was reluctant to accept the books.She appreciated our efforts & prayed to God that " I give Vipul to the blue sky & white sky ........." & then i felt happy that some one unknowningly said the highest prayers for me ie to be with the blue Krishna & white Balaram.!At last she took one book & i gave me her prayer booklet.

2) Gaur Krishna , baby of Kishore pr & Praveena mataji was in need of milk & Praveena mataji was here distributing books , she was about to leave for her son ,and she got a phone call from her mother-in-law that we have arranged milk for him ,no need to worry. Praveena mataji said "now i shall do one more hour of book distribution" Her great enthusiasm for service inspires me a lotAnd like HG Vaisesika Pr says " Krishna takes care of his sankirtan devotees "in this case his future sankirtan devotee (gaur krishna) too.!!

No comments: