Pages

Feb 21, 2010

Radhe ..........

Look what has he written on his Hand ???

Thats the name of his Lover




...............Radhe ..............

brahman main dundhro puranana ganan, veda rica suni cauguna chayan
dekhyo, sunyo kabuhu na kitun vah svarupa au kaise subhayan
terata herata hari paryo raskhani batayau na loga lugayan
dekhau durau vah kunja kutir mem baitha palotatha radhika payan
"I searched the Supreme in songs of Puranas,
hearing Vedic verse my desire quadrupled.
Still nowhere did I see or hear about His real form or nature
Aho! cries Rashkan. All my searching and calling has failed!
Then a far in the kunja kutira
I saw Him sitting massaging Sri Radhika's lotus feet."
From the most famous Brijbhasha poets was Raskhana, who was previously a Muslim who fell in love with Radha and Krishna. Raskhan was actually his Muslim name, but in Hindi it means the abode of rasa, or the treasure house of love.

No comments: